Wednesday 29 January 2014

How to Stimulate the Subconscious Mind Effectively?

Since time immemorial, man has been inquisitive about the mystery behind the hidden powers of the human mind and many experts have come up with theories and findings that try to throw light on this topic vividly.
So, what is exactly the power or capacity of the human mind? Well, this is an intricate question that cannot be answered straight away, i.e. you will need an in-depth understanding of the roles and functions of the subconscious mind first.
In other words, there are many amazing facts about the human mind that are too good to believe but true, such as:
• A normal person uses only 10% of the capability of the brain during the whole of their lifetime on an average.
• It exerts a powerful influence on the way a person thinks and acts.
• Even when we are sleeping, the mind is always awake and continues to create its impact on various processes like our thinking pattern and behavior.
Owing to such strong influences exerted by the mind over the brain and the body, someone rightly said, "What you think, that you will be". The inference from this statement is that if you think positively, your actions will mirror a strong sense of positivity and vice-versa.
Let us take an example and try to explain this more clearly. For instance, you may be longing to own a huge villa but somehow it still remains a long-distance dream only! So, how can you convince yourself that you will indeed make it come true someday? Well, you can do it through simple steps like:
• Put down this goal in a piece of paper in the form of a statement like "In the forthcoming five years, I will buy or build a beautiful villa, my dream home, by saving $75,000. I will achieve this by working hard and earning through additional sources of income. If required, I will also do part-time jobs and enrich my skills and knowledge to climb up the ladder of success in my career. I am so confident of reaching this target and my unfailing abilities that I have already started fancying myself as the proud owner of this magnificent house. I can feel it, touch it and enjoy the delight of owning it. I am in the process of accumulating money to buy it. For this, I am planning to work hard to achieve my goal diligently".
• Make sure you read this statement loudly in a quiet place till you can memorize it.
• At the same time, make it a point to read it aloud both before sleeping and immediately after waking up.
Even though this looks simple, the effects are splendid and strong too. This is claimed as one of the basic methods of bringing about a positive change in the psych of a person.





Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8009566

No comments:

Post a Comment